If we build it, will they come?
Have you thought or worried about how you are going to market your organic crops? We have all heard there is a lot of demand/shortage in the marketplace for organics, so why worry, right? Based on my experience, leaving things to chance doesn’t really work. Buyers don’t know what you are planning for your farm, or what you produced that year, or if you are ready to sell.
You may receive flyers in the mail with people looking for organics, which is flattering and sounds simple; but be prepared to spend time on the phone shopping around, determining a price, arranging shipping, looking for or following up on payment.
Done that, been there… Out of a desire to keep others from feeling like they have to run the gauntlet in order to market their crops, YieldOrganic was created.
YieldOrganic was designed with both the producer and buyer in mind to build trust and integrity in each transaction.
When buyers see what they would like to purchase they put funds in a 3rd party escrow account to secure the transaction.
- No need for deals to fall through when funds have been committed to the transaction.
- Buyers have 30 days to arrange for and pick up the crop they have purchased.
All prices are listed as FOB (Freight On Board), and buyers have the following options:
- Work with the third-party logistics company on the YieldOrganic website.
- Utilize their own fleet.
- Support existing contracts or preferred vendors.
No more waiting by the mailbox.
- When the transaction is complete, funds are released from escrow and wired directly into the producer’s bank account.
You don’t need to chase down information at tax time.
Limited Time Offer! Available to first 500 people.
BE PART OF THE FIRST GROUP TO USE THE YIELDORGANIC PLATFORM AND GET NO COST ACCESS TO PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR LIFE!
Save a minimum of $600 per year!